You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shares 3G / 3.5G Internet Connection
The Intellinet Wireless 150N 3G Router is a high-speed wireless 3G broadband router that supports both UMTS/HSDPA and EVDO networks. When connecting a 3G / 3.5G USB modem* to the router, all network (wired/wireless) users can share the 3G / 3.5G Internet connection. The Wireless 150N 3G Router can support 3G / 3.5G speed up to 7.2 Mbps.
Multiple Solutions in One Device
The Intellinet Wireless 150N 3G Router serves multiple purposes — an access point for your wireless network, a four-port router for hard-wiring Ethernet devices — and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
Automatic WAN Fail-Over
The Intellinet Wireless 150N 3G Router supports automatic WAN fail-over function. When connecting with DSL/cable broadband, the Wireless 150N 3G Router will enable the DSL/cable broadband connection automatically when a 3G / 3.5G Internet connection is not available. You can surf the Internet anywhere and anytime.
* For a complete list of compatible 3G USB modems, visit www.intellinet-network.com.
|Extra Features||• Supports virtual server, port forwarding and DMZ (demilitarized zone)
• Supports DDNS (dynamic DNS)
• Supports UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
• Integrated anti-DOS firewall
• QoS (Quality of Service) bandwidth management
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/IPSec)
• Integrated USB 2.0 port for UMTS/HSDPA and EVDO 3G modems
• Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
• Easy installation through Web-based user interface