You have no items in your shopping cart.
Receive Television and Radio Broadcasts Almost Anywhere
The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Analog TV Stick supports most worldwide analog television formats to bring TV to notebook and desktop computers. Users can easily schedule and record television programs directly onto hard drives for replay or transfer to CD and portable media devices.
Advanced Features Enhance Viewing Options
Multi-Channel Preview and Digital Personal Video Recording capture and directly save programs to the hard drive for replay or transfer to CD and other portable media devices. Electronic Program Guide (EPG) allows the viewer to browse program summaries, conduct channel and program searches, schedule reminders and more. Using time-shifting capability, viewers can replay favorite scenes, skip annoying advertising and apply pause/rewind/fast forward control with live video and recorded programs.
Easy to Install and Ready to Use
Favorite television and radio programs can be enjoyed almost anywhere. Simple USB connection and Plug and Play capability allow the MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Analog TV Stick to easily install in seconds on a Windows-compatible desktop or notebook computer without requiring an additional external power source.
Strict manufacturing standards ensure the highest quality in all MANHATTAN products. All items carry a full Lifetime Warranty — the strongest quality commitment anyone can make.
|Extra Features||• General Supports PAL/SECAM/NTSC tuner systems
• MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD and A/V split-capture formats
• 320 x 240 (NTSC) to 720 x 576 (PAL) resolutions
• Full-motion display 30 fps @ 720 x 480 (NTSC) and 25 fps @ 720 x 576 (PAL)
• MPEG-1/2/4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, AVI, WMV, MP3 and WMA recording formats
• 8-, 9- and 10-bit GigaColor picture enhancement options
• 8.5 x 2.9 x 1.5 cm (3.3 x 1.1 x 0.5 in.); 28 g (1 oz.)
• Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 256 MB RAM and 30 MB HDD space recommended
• DirectX 9.0 or above
• VGA graphics with overlay support