- Home /
- Click.ie - Customer Service Charter
“Click.ie are committed to delivering an excellent and unrivalled customer service experience to you our customer”
Our Customer service charter sets out the standards of service you can expect in all our stores, head office and from all our staff.
Click.ie are committed to:
• Acknowledging our customers within 1 minute upon entering any of our stores.
• Approaching customers and asking “How may I help you?” within 3 minutes of customer entering store.
• Welcoming our customers’ comments and dealing with any queries quickly, professionally and providing a solution to their needs.
• Serving our customers in a fair, courteous and timely manner.
• Offering a friendly & knowledgeable service.
• Providing a clean and accessible environment in our stores.
• Providing redress where our customers have a complaint.
• Using modern technology to improve our service to our customers.
• We aim to reply to customers queries according to the below timelines:
In Retail Stores & Head Office
|Type of Communication
|• General Telephone / Sales Query||Customer Called back within 1 hour|
|• Request for Quotation||
Customer Sent quote within 2 Hours(once all information is available to quote correctly)
|• General Website or Email Query||Email reply within 1 hours|
|• Customer Complaint||Call back or email reply within 30 minutes|
|• Out of Hours||Messages left After 6pm Mon-Fri, we will reply next day,messages left at weekend will be replied toon Monday morning within 1 hour|
Service Call outs to customers
|Type of Communication||Response Time|
|• Onsite Call out request to a home||Customer Called back within 1 hour. Call out organised around availability of customer,aim to fulfil call out within 24-48 Hours. Customer called the day before to reaffirmthe pre arranged time & service technician calls one hour prior to their arrival.In the event of any delays, customer will be informed immediately.|
|• Onsite Call out request to a business||Customer Called back within 1 hour. Call out organised around availability of customer,aim to fulfil the same or next business day. Customer called the day before to reaffirmthe pre arranged time & service technician calls one hour prior to their arrival.In the event of any delays, customer will be informed immediately.|
As our customer, you can help us by:
• Letting us know if you have any specific needs or specific requirements.
• Providing us with all the information we need to help you.
• Asking us to explain anything that you are not sure of.
• Telling us how we can improve our products and services.
We value your opinion...
Let us know when you get a good service, how we can improve, or if things go wrong.
To do this:
• Web: http://www.click.ie/contactus Email : email@example.com Phone: 0818 365665
• Write: Customer Services, Click.ie, Unit B1b Balmoral Industrial Estate, Navan, Co. Meath