TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account which is provided to you by Click.ie. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
- Privacy & Security
- When you register with Click.ie we require an email address and contact information. This is required for communications regarding your order or other requests, weekly specials and other information which you have requested from us. All personal information is protected by local and national data protection and privacy laws. By disclosing your personal information and using Click.ie Web Systems, you consent to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing, use and transfer of your personal information where necessary and if required by Click.ie, our data processors, our payment processors, financial institutions or fraud-risk management authorities. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement).
- We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the website. Advertisers and sponsors on the website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused therefrom.
- The price listed on the Website (the 'price') for Click.ie products (the "products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong.
- We will endeavour to deliver the products to you within 3-5 working days of your account order within the island of Ireland, where this is practical. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the products. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those products and any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the products, after which time the products become your sole responsibility
- Reserve and Collect
- Items reserved for collection in a store will be available for collection 2 days after the order is placed (*subject to availability). If the product becomes available sooner Click.ie will inform the customer via text message,email or phone. In order for a Click.ie store to release a product, the customer must present proof of purchase in the form of the order conformation or a valid proof of ID and address
- You have a statutory right to a 7 day cooling-off period when purchasing online, which begins on the day that the product is received. If a product is defective or damaged in any way at the time of delivery, the customer must contact the customer service department at email@example.com or by phone at 0818 365665 within 72 hours of receiving the product. Click.ie will then organize a replacement product immediately
- Accordance with Specification
- All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products